Wednesday, July 23, 2008

But I REALLY REALLY don't feel sexy


ok, I know me too-I must admit there are those days, today is one of them-when I just don't feel sexy and I can usually relate it to a dip in self confidence from something I have done that I am not proud of-perhaps spending too much money or getting plastic surgery or having my kids in daycare when I am supposed to be the perfect mama-but all those things aside how do I deal with it? I just pulled out a book called 'Take time for you life' by Cheryl Richardson this book is amazing and has an outline of what you can do to really tap into the real you and what the real you (the wise you) really wants. Deep down inside we know what it is that will make us happy-we tend to go away from it from time to time and this is typically when I feel the most un-sexy. So to truly be sexy you have to get back down to it-not just what turns you on physically but what turns you on emotionally. So if you are having one of those days take a deep breath, maybe journal a bit, go outside and look at the gorgeous clouds and remember who you are-then do a sexy little dance in front of the mirror and let me know how it goes;) This is not the time to log onto Victorias Secret and order 400$ worth of lingerie, believe me I've done it-and then felt worse!

No comments: